Access all major markets from Saint John.
Meetings. Exports. Imports. When it comes to getting business done here or around the world, you’re are well connected in Saint John. Air, land, or sea, here are a few reasons why Saint John is the place to be:
- Ready access to the Trans-Canada highway at Sussex and U.S. highways at Calais, Maine via Highway #1—New Brunswick’s main arterial highway.
- Around-the-clock, year-round flights, Medivac, and general aviation at the Saint John Airport
- Close proximity to Port Saint John, a deep-water port that operates year-round, is serviced by both rail and truck traffic, and features advanced terminal facilities that can easily handle containers, forest products, and bulk cargo such as petroleum products, salt, and potash
- Rail access to both the western and northeastern U. S. through N.B. Southern Railway Ltd, as well as to CN’s Saint John/Moncton short line, which connects you to central Canada
- A convenient link between Saint John and Digby, Nova Scotia, through Bay Ferries’ Princess of Acadia Ferry.
- The barge facility at Spruce Lake Industrial Park, purpose built for the advance manufacturing sector, with the capacity to service barges with an overall length of 125 m, a beam of 31 m, and moulded depth of 6.4 m